Siding enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates with its strength and durability. This fiber cement siding is a simple transition from vinyl or wood siding and is sure to provide a durable yet attractive look to your home. Kent Roofing Team, we specialize in the installation and repair of siding, and our professional siding installation contractors definitely recommend this type of siding to anyone looking for an affordable and durable solution. Siding comes in a wide variety of colors and textures that are sure to compliment your home and up its curb appeal immensely.
Here are a variety of things you should consider when choosing siding:
- Design and versatility – there are many options available to suit your tastes and make your home look great.
- Durability – Fire rankings and ability to withstand wind are of the utmost importance.
- Various Warranties.
- Cost – there are affordable options for home siding that look great and are very reliable.
If you’re looking for a great siding option that can provide maximum convenience and still look great, vinyl siding may be your best choice. We recommend vinyl siding for local homes in the Portland area, plus our quality vinyl siding is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Vinyl siding is great because it can be repaired or updated easily and affordably, and there’s no need for painting or touch ups. Our vinyl siding meets or exceeds unique quality standards and performance characteristics. This is your assurance that the product you choose will help protect your home:
- In extreme weather events our vinyl siding is tested to withstand winds of 110 mph and most achieve a wind rating higher than that including climate change — vinyl siding will withstand the hottest summers and sub-zero winters.
- Against color fade, because vinyl siding products come with another level of assurance when certified for color retention.
- Against rot and decay, because vinyl siding does not absorb water and their rain-screening design does not trap water behind the siding — whereas fiber-based products are a mixture of wood pulp and sand, two things that will disintegrate over time when moisture penetrates the plank.
- By making it more energy efficient when you choose insulated siding, because it blankets your home in continuous insulation which fight heat loss through the framing lumber.
Why is vinyl siding still the #1 exterior cladding in the U.S. and Canada? Because it’s more than durable, it’s reliable. And that’s why vinyl siding manufacturers back their products with straight-forward warranties — most offer lifetime warranty for the original owner and typically carry a prorated warranty of at least 50 years to subsequent owners.
Choosing your roofing contractor is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. That’s why we are chosen when integrity & quality matters!
Our pictures speak volumes. From a roof repair to a roof replacement, we’re the complete solution for your roofing project.
Kent Roofing Team is a licensed and insured locally owned residential roofing contractor. Kent Roofing Team has served the residential roofing repair, residential roofing replacement needs for Kent, WA and surrounding areas. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction, which demonstrates our commitment to you. In addition to roof repair and roof replacement, we offer hail, wind and storm damage restoration, gutter replacement, gutter guard installation, sheetrock repair, interior painting, exterior painting, home insulation and siding installation.
For wind, hail and storm damage that involve insurance claims, we have an insurance claims specialist on staff to work with you to ensure that your roofing system is repaired efficiently and properly.
When you refer a neighbor, friend or family member, etc., we will give you a $100 referral fee if the referred customer purchases a complete roof replacement. Be sure to ask about our financing options as well.Thank you for considering Kent Roofing Team. To schedule your FREE roof inspection, please contact us at (253) 951-4458 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org